Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Wedding Wednesday!

Meet The Bridal Party!
I have a wonderful group of girlfriends from college, so when I was time to pick bridesmaids I had a really hard time choosing! Thankfully R was unable to get his Groomsmen # below 8 so I was able to have 8 of my very best girls stand beside me on my wedding day (It's a lot but lets be honest if I had to narrow it down anymore I would have been in trouble)
My Bridal Party is made up of wonderful women who I love with all my heart!
First I have my Two Beautiful Maid's of Honor (I couldn't choose just one)
Erin

Erin is my best friend! We met my Junior year of college when I rushed my sorority. Our bond was instant and we've been thick as thieves ever since. She's my friend soul mate! I've never met someone who gets me like she does, not even R... (sorry baby if you're reading this!) She's the P. Sawyer to my B. Davis and I can't imagine my wedding day without her!
Tiffany

Tiffany is my sweet baby sister, I've watched her grown over the past 15 years into a beautiful sweet young woman who I am so proud to call my sister. Because of the age difference we've had our share of problems, we're never quite in the same place, but she's a huge piece of my heart and I love her to the moon and back!
And then my beautiful Bridesmaids
Lindsay

Lindsay is a wonderful friend that I met my Junior year of college, we graduated college together last spring, and in September I got to watch her marry her sweet husband (she was a gorgeous bride BTW)! She's the best listener I've ever known and doubled as my shrink and confidant throughout most of our senior year of college. I trust her explicitly and know I can tell her anything without judgment. She also happens to be a stellar blogger, and superb dresser. But what I love most about Lindsay is her kind and loving heart!
Briana

Briana was my college roommate, rush mom, and friend. We met my junior year of college and after having met her once I moved into her apartment (yes I am fully aware of how ridiculous that sounds). She needed a roommate and I needed to get off campus! It was perfect! Over the next two years she was a huge inspiration to me, and even though I don't think i've ever told her this she is a big reason why I am in law school right now. When my friends and family were telling me that I shouldn't go, or that they didn't think I would make a good lawyer she was telling me to go for it. She picked me up when I was down, and listened when I cried in her doorway about any and everything. She was always honest with me even when i didn't like what she had to say, and I know that I can always count on her to be that way. Living with her is what i miss most about college! I will always be grateful for her and count her amongst my best friends.
Leslie

I met Leslie freshman year of college, we lived on the same hall and it still took me until spring semester to meet her and her roommate Catie since i never left my room, and neither did they! When i transferred schools Sophomore year we lost touch until senior year of college when we both took the LSAT at the same place. We both ended up at USC Law this year, in the same section and I can't imagine a better situation. She keeps me balanced and never lets me get too crazy or stressed out. She keeps my secrets and I keep hers. She's the best friend i've got here at USC... well with the exception of My fiance but i don't think he counts since he doesn't go to school :) I love her to death and can't wait to have her beside me as I become a wife!
Erica

Erica is my precious little... my one and only! When it came time to pick littles she was the first and only name on my list. I chose her because from the moment I met her I could see that 1) she truly loved God and 2) I wanted to get to know her better! She has this amazing personality and the biggest heart. It was those things that drew me to her when we first met, and it is those same amazing traits that made me choose her as a bridesmaid. She is and will always be special to me.
Cassie

Cassie... well I don't really know what to say. She's just the best! We met my junior year of college, but really bonded over my senior year when we were both on executive counsel. I wouldn't have made it through the year without her. She's this amazing girl who lights up the room with her presence even if she can't see it for herself. I treasure her and every memory we share.
Jordan

Last but not least is my sweet friend Jordan, I can't imagine not knowing her. We've been friends since Junior year, and though we haven't known each other really that long I feel like I have known her forever. Jordan is an amazing person with a big heart and more spunk than anyone i've ever met. I can always count on her to tell me how it is, good bad and ugly. She doesn't pull punches and I love that about her. She's going to be an amazing teacher!
And the cutest member of all... My precious flower girl Aubree! Aub's is R's cousin. She's two and the most precious little girl I've ever met!
Can't wait to see each and everyone of these sweet ladies standing beside me as I marry the man of my dreams. I will love you all forever!
Love always,Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment