Tuesday, September 09, 2014

So much... and yet nothing

It's been on long and crazy first month of marriage for me and my Mr.! That is for sure! 
One month ago today we got married

the next day we left on our honeymoon

as soon as we stepped foot back on american soil we had to attend not one, but two wedding for family/friends in the same day


Then we went our separate ways (so to speak I currently live in Columbia for school and he's back home for work so we're once again doing the long distance thing... I like to call it long distance with rings... ) so that I could start back to school. 

The plan was he would come home and be with me on Tuesday nights and weekends when he was off work... but of course Life happened.

While we were on our honeymoon R's stepdad (who runs the chip and snack route R bought for him while R runs a bread route so he can have more time home with me) ran over his little toe with the thing they use to get the chips and crackers from the truck to the store, it caused a blood blister but I guess he didn't really think anything of it. 

Fast forward to two weeks later, we're home and I'm looking forward to my first tuesday visit from my husband and I get a phone call from mama-in-law telling me that his stepdad is in the hospital and will probably have to have his toe amputated.... well there goes seeing my husband that tuesday, or any tuesday until his stepdad is back on his feet (pun totally intended) because now R is running the chip route. Needless to say I'm getting pretty lonely here in the big city without my country boy but he'll be home this weekend so I at least have that to look forward too. 

Well that's whats been going on in my life lately.... so much and yet Nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment