Thursday, October 30, 2014

DIY Halloween Costumes 2014 ...

In honor of one of my favorite holidays being tomorrow... and just in case you don't have a costume already I want to share my Top 5 Do It Yourself Halloween Costumes for 2014... Mind you these are for college/grad students/adults and the goal is for a last minute costume that doesn't take a whole lot of time but looks like you tried (so it's not going to just be slapping on some cat ears an a tail!)



a loofa... a really simple, really cheap, really easy costume to make on short notice. 


Rosie the Riviter ... this one is super easy, especially if you're like me. Blue jeans, a chambray shirt, and a bandana are all you need for this and I just so happen to have all of the above in my closet already. I'd bet some of you do to.


much like Rosie this scarecrow uses things I already have in my closet. Blue jeans, a flannel shirt, a floppy straw hat and some creativity with your makeup and this precious costume can be yours in less than 15 minutes.


be a cupcake... my best friend last year went as a latte from starbucks and i was going to go as a muffin with her... This cupcake is a super simple costume to make and all you need is a round lanudry hamper, scissors, hot glue, poster board, and some tulle or other filler to make the "icing" and cover your goodies :)


or be a super hero... tutu and a tee shirt... all you need

(All Images are from Pinterest)

No comments:

Post a Comment