Monday, October 27, 2014

#ModaVox Box...

So as you guys have probably gathered from my Blog in the past... I'm an Influenster and part of being one is getting to review awesome products for you guys! From time to time I receive Vox Boxes from Influenster and I never fail to be impressed.

I recently received my latest box in the mail and I was more than excited!

This box was the Moda Vox box... and my first impression was dang this is the Heaviest box I have ever gotten in the mail.

Upon opening it I found possibly the neatest box contents i've ever seen. The first thing I did was take out the Resource Water and pop that baby in the fridge so I could have some nice cold water to drink while I blogged about the box!


Resource spring water is wonderful, I love that the bottle is both made from recycled materials, and recyclable. The water itself... Is water and while I don't generally drink bottled water. It wasn't bad and the price was something I could live with if i ever needed to buy it in the future.


The next thing in the box was a pack of Puff's tissues, in the soft pack. I like the idea for my car, or for traveling, or for when R and I have a little one the soft pack would work great in a diaper bag. However I prefer boxed tissues for my house because lets be honest my cat would tear the soft pack to shreds. Aside from some packaging concerns, these tissues are extremely soft and wonderful on a sore noes! I love puffs whenever I have a cold, they've been my go to tissue for years anyway! So this product is definitely a win.


Swiss Miss Cocoa is always a win... this Is Swiss Miss Simply Cocoa. It comes in milk and dark chocolate and contains only five ingredients. A major plus for me since I have so many allergies. The ingredients are Sugar, Cocoa, Nonfat Milk, Salt and Natural Flavor (I'm assuming that means chocolate since I haven't opened to taste it yet... I tend to save the HC for after Thanksgiving). The product contains no preservatives or artificial flavors! So I am very excited to heat up some milk and make this cocoa!


Jergen's Ultra Healing Lotion... I have never used this before. The lotion says it locks in moisture for up to 48 hours. And promises visibly healthier looking skin after one weeks use. I used it last night before bed and my skin is already feeling more hydrated. Will be using again tonight for sure!


I love Rimmel products I am a huge fan actually. The Moda Box had not just one but three products from Rimmel London that I am excited/nervous to try out. The first Was moisture renew lipstick... I don't buy lipstick for myself I'm more of a Chapstick girl. And the bright red was certainly not a color I would ever choose for myself. However after receiving it and trying it out I can't say I'm thrilled with how it looks on me... Red is not my color and Taylor Swift I am not. I'm going to try working it into a few makeup routines just to see if I can make it work. The other two products are the moisture renew lip liner... it says it will keep my lip color from feathering... I don't know about that. It is however totally clear and very forgiving.
 The third product was Scandalize Rockin Curves Mascara. Much like the other Scandalize products I am a fan. Rimmel Mascara is all i use. I love how it makes my lashes look longer and fuller, and how it curls them without the use of an eyelash curler which i've always seen as a mini torture device anyway.


The last product in the box was Hair Food Moisture Mask... and it is the only one I haven't fully tried out yet. This is simply because I just died my hair and I generally wait two to three weeks before I use any new product on my hair after I dye it. So we will see about how it works a little later in the week.


SO there it was. My review of the Products in the Moda Vox Box... thank you influenster  for never letting me down!.
As usual I have to disclose that I received all items in this post free of charge from Influenster for the purpose of testing them out and reviewing them... I am not getting paid for my opinion and my opinions are just that! My Own!

Love always Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment