Wednesday, October 22, 2014

New Member of The Team

September 22, 2014 Ridge and I added another sweet member to our family...
She's cute and cuddly, loves me more than Ridge, likes to sleep on my head at night, and hides under the bed on a regular basis... She's a Cat and She's the purrfect little companion...

World Meet Diva Howell the official third member of Team Howell :)


She's such a sweet kitty and spends hours each night curled up beside me while i struggle through my homework. Sometimes she sleeps...


and sometimes she gets highlighted because she won't get out of the way when I'm trying to read.


Love her to pieces all ready... can't wait to have a home where we can add more furry members and maybe a couple cute little humans as well :) We shall see.

Love always
Tesla H.

No comments:

Post a Comment