Tuesday, November 18, 2014

The best thing I ever got in my Influenster Vox Box...

Hello my Bloggy Loves!

As you know if you've read this blog for any period of time I am a proud member of the Influenster nation!

For those of you who don't know, Influenster is a website that gets products out to bloggers like me for them to test and review and tell readers like you about! They send out free products from various companies and brands to people all over the place! We test them, review them, and tell all of you about them.

Over the past few years i've received quite a few vox boxes and written quite a few posts about them, like this one, this one, this one, oh and yea this one :). I've come to really enjoy Influenster over the past two years. They have become a big part of how I try and find new products that I come to love.



In the two years I have been an Influenster, and specifically through Influenster's Vox Boxes' I have come to LOVE one particular product very very much.

And that product is any and everything they have ever sent me made by Rimmel.


I received Rimmel Stay Matte mouse to test in my second box. It was the first time I had ever used anything by Rimmel and when I tried it I was in LOVE! I started actually buying Rimmel Products, and now I am an extremely loyal customer! All thanks to something I recieved in a box in the mail!
Now more than 90% of my makeup bag is Rimmel and it is all thanks to Influenster for introducing me to my new love!

 Most Days are All Rimmel days! #AllRimmelAllTheTime


I love Rimmel and Influenster so much that they were even a part of the biggest and most important day of my life so far! The day I married my best friend. I proudly rocked an all Rimmel Makeup look for my walk down the aisle.

SO what about all of you! How many of my sweet Bloggers are also Influensters... or interested in Becoming Influensters?

After all it's all about Flexing Your Social Media Influence and earning great rewards!

So Thank You Influenster for being everything I could have hoped and more! Hope to be an Influenster for as long as you will have me!

Love Tesla!
#influenster #influensterapp #bloglife

No comments:

Post a Comment