Friday, December 05, 2014

About Me :)



I was tagged by my friend Cat over at Cittie Tells, in this About Me tag... It's 24 questions and 24 answers all about me

About Me Questions:


1.Do you have a middle name?
Yes, It's Nicole
2. What was your favourite subject in school?

History, i'm a bit of a buff. I love everything to do with history.

3. What's your favourite drink?

it's a tight race between water and hot tea

4. Favourite song at the moment?

Blank Space by Taylor Swift, it's just catchy.

5. What would you name your children?

well... I wouldn't normally put that out there, we've got a few names we're considering for kids but Reagan is a strong contender for a girl, and for boys and Franklin or Ridgeway are our best bets.

6. Do you participate in any sports?

not any more, I did however play soccer for a long time, and was a cheerleader in middle school.

7. Favourite Book?

The Bridge to Teribithia, it's been my favorite ever since I was a little girl.

8. Favourite Colour?

Black.

9. Favourite Animal?

Cats. I love cats.

10. Favourite perfume?

I don't think I have a favorite. I really like Victoria Secret's Very Sexy. I like that one

11. Favourite holiday?

It used to be Halloween when I was little. That ended when I was nine. I don't have one anymore.

12. Have you graduated High School?

Yes, and college

13. Have you been out of the Country?
no


14. Do you speak any other Languages?

a little spanish.

15. Do you have any siblings?

I have a younger sister. She's my whole world.



16. What's your favourite store?

Ulta or Target. It's a tight race there too.

17. Favourite Restaurant?

Sushi Hana in Greenville SC (Sushi buffet need i Say more!)

18. Do you like school?

I love it!

19. Favourite YouTubers?

Vintange or Tacky (I adore Cora!)

20. Favourite Movie?

Titanic.

21. Favourite Tv show?

One Tree Hill (It's not on the air anymore, but it will be my favorite until something better comes along)

22. Pc or Mac?

Mac

23. What phone do you have?

Samsung Galaxy S5

24. How tall are you?

5'10"

I Tag anyone and every one who wants to participate! So go forth bloggy loves and tell us all about you!
<3 Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment