Monday, December 01, 2014

Blogmas Tag!

As a part of Blogmas I'm doing the Blogmas Tag with Cittie Tells! She tagged us all so here it goes!
(1) What is your favorite winter holiday?
Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years... I love them all! 

(2) Why is that your favorite holiday?
This is the one time of year that I really get to spend time with my family, I enjoy every minute of this time of year. 

(3) Do you like snow?
I like it ok. I'm from the south so snow isn't something we get often. And when it does come we rarely know how to handle it.

(4) What is your holiday color scheme?
I don't really have a color scheme. My tree is decorated with the ornaments that were my parents when they were married, and I have a few general decorations around the house, but none of them are really coordinated about a color scheme.

(5) What is your favorite holiday food?
Cornbread dressing... yummy yummy cornbread dressing. I eat it as much as I possibly can during the holidays.

(6) What is your favorite holiday drink?
Probably hot chocolate.

(7) What is your favorite holiday movie?
I love Christmas movies, I have a long list of favorites but my top few are How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon version), A Charlie Brown Christmas, Rudolph The Red-nosed Reindeer, and It's A Wonderful Life.

(8) What is your favorite holiday song?
I don't think I have a favorite, but I do have a least favorite. That would be The Christmas Shoes, I really don't like that song.

(9) When/ what decorating do you do for the holiday?
As a general rule I like to decorate as early as possible, and since my husband holds firm to no decorations before Thanksgiving we usually put everything up on the day after thanksgiving.

(10) What are your holiday traditions?
Sadly I don't really have any holiday traditions. My family was never much into them. So each year I go to many many Christmas dinners and eat way too much food. Which I guess does count as a tradition... a very very unhealthy tradition.

If you're doing blogmas with us all, or if you're not you should totally do this tag! Just be sure to tag back to Cat's blog.

Happy Blogmas Loves! Happy Holidays, and a very Merry Christmas to you all!

Loves, Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment