Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Bold Lips... my new favorite look



Y'all I'm in LOVE!
With fresh hot bold lips!

And I'm ready to shout if from the rooftops!

I can't believe i've stayed away from bright colored lipstick for so long. I mean honestly I can't


Can we just talk for a minute about how I LOVE MY LIPS... cue Silly Songs with Larry

So lets take it from the Top
Julep Lip Gloss  - This berry color is gorgeous and I really like how it's bold without being especially dark. However it is sticky and I don't love that.
Mary Kay - My favorite Pink... and I can't find the exact color any more so that makes me really sad. The closest dupe I've found was an NYC lipstick that someone decided to ruin for me.
Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Red Alert - Gorgeous color! Wonderful feel! Can't wait to wear it again and would never take it off it I could! The only down side is that with so much pigment the color has a tendency to stain big time and I have a hard time getting it off of my pale pale skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment