Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Wishlist ...


So let me start by saying I know there are a LOT of things on this list... and I don't really think I'll get any of them for Christmas. But that doesn't mean a girl can't dream right :)


1. Revlon Perfect Heat Pro Stylist Shine Booster Hair Dryer (Target)... I really need a new hair dryer mine is six years old and practically breathes fire!

2. Women's Boyfriend Cardigan in Light Taupe Brown (Old Navy) ... I love Cardigan's they are as much a staple in my wardrobe as my blue jeans and pencil skirts.

3. T. Swift's new Album 1989 :) (Target) ... It's Taylor Swift and I'm in love i don't think more of an explanation is required.

4. Olay Pro X advanced Cleansing System (Ulta) ... been wanting this for years 

5. Kate Spade Sparkle Stud Earrings (Nordstrom) ... these are pricy for a pair of studs but at $28.00 they are far more affordable than most Kate Spade and they are so darling. They come in gold, silver, or multi colored glitter

6. It Brushes for Ulta, Your Beautiful Basics 5 pc Getting Started Brush Set ...  I need a good set of brushes to get me started with makeup. I currently put my foundation on using a combo of my hands and a real techniques sponge... not the most efficient.

7. Merona Satchel Bag with Removable Cross Body Strap (Target) ... I am just in love with this beautiful bright bag.

8. Starbucks Gift Card... no explanation needed

9. Red Tights (these are from Target) ... i really want red tights

10. Blanket Scarf ... these are adorable and I love scarves.

11. Aztec Sweater ... i need this in my closet

12. This Hat... it is beyond the best thing i've ever seen

SO there it goes. The 12 things I would ask for for Christmas is I actually asked for anything for Christmas.

Happy Blogmas Loves!
Love Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment