Saturday, December 13, 2014

Deck the Halls... the tree, and the walls!


Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year, most years I can barely wait until the day after Thanksgiving to get out all my decorations and start to make my home feel a little bit more festive. In fact one of my many many goals for the New Year is to be better about making my home feel festive year round... but that's a story for a later post this one is about How it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Casa de Howell!



obviously the first thing I did was put our tree up! I love our Christmas tree and can't wait to add more ornaments to it as the years go on. Ridge and I buy a new ornament to commemorate each year, we started last year with our 2013 ornament. It has our engagement picture in it and this year we found an adorable personalized Newlywed's first Christmas ornament that is just too cute. Below are some of our favorites.

The top left is our first apartment ornament, this one I made (we don't live there anymore so don't think i just gave out our address), the middle is this years ornament, the right is last years, and the bottom is a firetruck Ridge bought at a Hallmark store probably three or four years ago. It's one of his favorites, and mine too. It lights up!


And here's one of our living room in general... complete with Princess Di, asleep under the tree!



Merry Christmas From My Home to Yours!
Love, Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment