Thursday, December 04, 2014

Fashion Friday... On a Thursday (My First Fix)...


Stitch Fix that is...
I don't know where this has been all my life, but I am Super Psyched that my Mom told me about this now.
Stitch Fix is essentially an online personal stylist. You sign up, take a survey about what you like and don't like, give them your sizes, and pay them $20 and they will send you a box in the mail with five pieces of clothing that were picked out especially for you. If you like what they send you you buy it, if you don't you sent it back! Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezey!

My Fix arrived on Nov. 12, I was really excited when I opened it up. All five of the pieces were totally my style, and I really liked them. After trying everything on I wound up purchasing three of the items and returned the other two (they give you a prepaid envelope to send what you don't want back so you don't even have to pay postage).

SO Here's my Fix ... in Pics :)

 


Pros

If you keep all five items you get a 25% discount! Which is a pretty sweet deal

The items are high quality and generally very nice.
I didn't have to go to the store... major plus. Clothes that come in the mail are sweet!
The Clothes I kept are Phenomenal!

 


   



Cons

It's pricey, for the three items I chose to purchase it cost me $124.00. Had I purchased all five it would have been $210.00 (see pro's).
They don't really carry all sizes. They don't actually carry my size for that matter. I'm a size 16 and the largest sizes they have a 14 in pants (equivalent of a 32 waste size). SO needless to say my jeans didn't fit.
Length... the items aren't made for tall people necessarily. I had one item that would have looked great on me if i was a little shorter. But with my height it was difficult to make it look right.
The Items I didn't keep did not fit me right...

 



All in all I was happy with my experience... I'll definitely be doing it again sometime next year. Hopefully once i've lost some of this weight and dropped a pants size or two (or three! Fingers crossed)

Until Next time, Love You!
Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment