Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Fashion Friday... On a Wednesday... whoops (Exam Looks that aren't Norts)



Exam week is a B**** but that doesn't mean I'm going to dress like I just rolled out of bed. I make a special effort to get up and get dressed during exam week because I already feel crappy enough about life during exams I don't need to feel bad about the way I dress too.

Last year I was majorly guilty of wearing leggings and sweatshirts during exam week. And pretty sure I didn't give a crap. This year I have a hair cut that doesn't allow me to just roll out of bed and go to school without a second thought, and if i'm being honest I hate to fix my hair just to put on sweats or leggings and call it good. So here's my formula for comfy, yet not sloppy exam outfits.

Jeggings... jean leggings look like jeans but feel like heaven. Pair them with a pair of boots, a plain colored top and a cute patterned scarf. Takes almost no time, and looks put together and functional. I know it's not visionary or revolutionary fashion wise but it works.

Love, Tesla



No comments:

Post a Comment