Monday, December 22, 2014

Ghosts of Christmas' Past


I love photos, and in my family there are a lot to go around! That's a fact. My mom has been taking pictures of me my whole life. These are few of my favorites from the past 23 Christmases! 



Christmas 1991 (My First Christmas)



Christmas 1992


Christmas 1993




Christmas 2004 or 2005 (I'm not really sure. But this is the last Christmas with my stepbrother before my dad and his mom split up. Not sure why our sister isn't in this pic.)

Christmas 2007 

Christmas 2008 - senior year of High School




Christmas 2012 ... the year of the infinite Jenga game. We played until there were literally no more moves we could make and then let Ryder knock it down


Christmas 2013... my last year as a Kanning



This one isn't mine... but my mom sent it to me with the Christmas photo's i asked for and I love it! That's my mom, her two little brothers and my nana!

Hope Ya'll enjoy my Christmas pictures! I know I loved looking at them and love to share them with all of you!

Love Tesla


No comments:

Post a Comment