Sunday, December 07, 2014

Would You Rather?


Well hello there bloggy loves! Today we are going to be doing the Would you Rather Tag... where there are several scenarios and you have to choose which of the two you would rather do. I know you've all probably played this game before so here goes. I was tagged by Cat at Cittie Tells.

(1) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
I would rather lose all my palettes and eyeshadows because I can't imagine living life without my mascara... it's the one thing that i wear no matter how rushed I am in the mornings. And also that leaves me with far more makeup after getting rid of the palettes and eyeshadows since i have so few of them to begin with.
(2) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Chop it off in a heart beat... long hair is a pain in the butt.
(3) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Coral cheek... I like how that looks.
(4) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes, hands down i would spend it on clothes. I don't need that much makeup in one shot, and I love love love clothes.
(5) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as Lipstick... i can't for the life of me figure how i would get lipstick to work as eyeliner without looking like a baby clown prostitute.
(6) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
Sephora... i just like it better.
(7) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip color, because as long as it's a good color I can wear it every single day of forever.
(8) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer Clothes in winter... i'll take freezing over burning up any day of the week. However when it comes to clothing for the weather in SC summer and winter aren't so majorly different and we can wear short sleeves and shorts a good chunk of the year.
(9) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails, if I could only have one or the other I will be choosing bright.
(10) Would you rather give up your favourite lip product or your favourite eye product?
Favorite Lip Product... i can totally lose my Rimmel Lipstick, but for the love of God don't take my mascara!
(11) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy Bun... but that would require me having enough hair to have any bun much less a messy one.
(12) Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never use lip gloss ... I don't like it anyway. It is so sticky! But my nails those girls have to be painted or I feel naked.
(13) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

Sharpie... why on earth would i ever ever want to shave them off!

(14) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail Polish... even though i need my nails painted to feel fully dressed i am pretty sure it would be even more difficult for me to feel comfortable without my makeup.

Oky doky my sweet readers... time to go out and do this for yourselves... so tell me loves "Would you rather?"
Do the tag and tag your friends the answers are often interesting and quite surprising.

<3 Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment