Monday, May 18, 2015

Y'all...

I'm just so dang frustrated... the other day I had to order my second day planner for this semester. It should be arriving soon and I'll review it for you on my blog. But this isn't actually about that. This is about the fact that I haven't ever been more disappointed in a product as I have been in the planner I purchased late last year.

SO I have never in the history of ever NOT finished out a yearly planner... My day planner is a big part of my life, and I know I blogged about how excited I was to use my new Erin Condren Planner this year... but Y'all I just hate it.

Lets start with a disclaimer... The Erin Condren Planner is a well designed day planner, it's materials are quality and it's cute as heck. But It doesn't work for me at all.

So I decided to reach out to you guys... So let me know what you think?
Have you ever had a planner you just didn't like?
Or Have do you love the EC planner and think I'm nuts? That's ok too!

Love always,
Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment