Thursday, October 01, 2015

An Old Fave made New!

So I've posted on here before about blogs I absolutely adore, some of them are favorites because of content, some because I love the women who are behind them, and then there are the blogs that have become a part of my daily life... the one's I read religiously, every single morning with my cup of coffee, before I go to school and start my crazy day... I only have two of these
One of them, actually one of the first blogs I ever read, and a big reason I decided to become a blogger myself is Neely's A Complete Waste of Makeup.

I've followed Neely's blog for years, and I adore it. SO I was super excited to get on Instagram this morning and find out that Neely has relaunched her blog under a new name. Same amazing content, same amazing blogger! But now she can be found at It Starts With Coffee!

Not only has she relaunched her brilliant blog under a new name, but she is having a giveaway as well! I suggest you all go over and enter because you don't want to miss out on an opportunity to win some amazing things! She's giving away $75.00 gift cards to Starbucks and Sephora, as well as a super SUPER cute prize pack from The Trendy Sparrow that any blogger lady would go weak at the knees for! But don't take my word for it go and check it out for yourself!

Hopefully you'll love It Starts With Coffee as much as I do!

Happy October Loves! Kisses!
Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment