Thursday, October 01, 2015

Project Selfie 365...

Happy October Loves!
Today begins my favorite month of the year... and my insane count down to Halloween (my favorite holiday... Just in Case you didn't know!)

But today also begins something fun, silly, and challenging for me... today is Day #1 of a project I decided to do called Selfie 365... It's exactly what it sounds like starting today October 1, 2015 and going through September 30, 2016 I will take a selfie. At the end of the 365 days I will compile them, put them to music and make you a video which I will post (I'm debating doing a monthly post instead but we will see)

So, before you say... 'Huh, vain much! Why are you taking a selfie a day?"

Here's my reasoning... I want to do this, and I'm encouraging you loves to do it too, because I believe that while every day may not be wonderful, and you may not feel like a fabulous Goddess divine! You are one! I am one! We're all amazingly beautiful and special in our own ways and that beauty deserves to be celebrated! So grab your camera, your phone, your laptop, your whatever and take a selfie!
And While you're at it... don't forget to love yourselfie! ;)



Kisses, Tesla!

No comments:

Post a Comment