Wednesday, November 04, 2015

#BeautyWishlist

First off... Can I just ask this?

Am I the only person who finds a new product, falls in love, and immediately wants all of the colors in her makeup collection!

Just me?

oh... well ok then!

Since Christmas is right around the Corner I thought I would go ahead and get the gift ideas flowing this year so every week in November I will be posting a wishlist with a different theme all leading up to December.

Here's the first in the series... my 2015 #BeautyWishlist


Beauty Wishlist 2015

Beauty Wishlist 2015 by tesla-howell featuring lips makeup

The number one thing on my wish list is every single color of the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cremes and the Prismatic Eye Shadows... I need them!

I'm also obsessed with the NYX Butter Lipsticks (specifically the colors pictures they are just to fabulous not to want).

Next We have some Tarte Products: Specifically the Amazonian Butter Lipsticks, I own the Poppy color and would love to have more. Then there is the Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush which just gives my face such a healthy happy flush without looking to unnatural.

A Beauty Blender! I want one so bad. It's a splurge but I've been dying to see how it actually works.

Staying with tools... the Real Techniques Bold Metals collection is calling my name! ... Seriously can't you hear them? Just me? Oh... Ok!

Palettes I'm dying for... the Lorac Pro Palette, the Naked and Naked 2 Palettes, and the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette. SO MUCH LOVE.

NARS Orgasim... no seriously I love this color and according to the website you just can't "fake it"

OCC Lip tars and Too Faced Melted Lip Sticks

And last but not least the most practical thing on here... one of those little face cleaners... I don't want a Clarisonic... those are stupid expensive, but I would really love something similar in a more reasonable price point.

Kisses...
 Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment