Friday, November 06, 2015

Fashion Friday... Denim and Black

Since Fall is fully upon us now! I thought it might be time to start sharing my favorite fall looks.


A few weeks ago, over my fall break, I went home to my family and my mom and I had a lot of fun taking these awesome pictures!


She is a truly wonderful photographer and artist... (and you can check her work out here)


This is one of my favorite looks! I love maxi dresses for this time of year. They are simple and sophisticated and lets just be honest they are every where this time of year. This particular dress was on clearance at Khol's during back to school and my wonderful M.I.L bought me two of them (at $10.00 a piece). I love to pair my black maxi with a cardigan or jacket, black flats and scarf.
In these pics... the Jacket and Flats are both from Target purchased on sale and I believe they are both the Merona Brand. The scarf was a Christmas Present from a family member last year, however I am fairly certain that it came from Khol's.


Sweet Puppy sister had to get in on the pics!


Happy Fall Y'all!
Kisses... 
Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment