Monday, November 09, 2015

My Daily makeup look...


My day to day makeup routine varies slightly from day to day...

However 95% of the time I have a very set makeup routine... and It looks like this.


To get this look I use various products...


My daily use makeup includes: Urban Decay Naked 3; Tarte Showstopper Palette; NYX Angel Veil Primer; Benefit Boi-ing concealer in the lightest color available; Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow foundation and Pressed Powder in I'm Pure For Sure (aka the lightest shade); Benefit The Big Easy BB creme in Light; and Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick in Nude Delight.

My mascara drug of choice this week... month... year... millenium, is Rimmel Scandaleyes Mascara! I am hardcore in LOVE with this Product!

The biggest thing for me... in applying makeup, and life in general is patience.

I have none!

So any makeup look that isn't simple and quick generally doesn't make it out the door in the mornings!



If you would like a more in-depth tutorial please comment down below to let me know!
I will be more than willing to film one for you all!

Kisses...
Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment