Monday, November 02, 2015

My Personal Style... embracing my label

As a general rule I hate labels
Labels box you in
Labels limit you
Labels don't define who you are...



About a week ago I was having a conversation with two of my friends in which I said "don't call me a prep... I'm not a prep"




And realized a few minutes later that in all reality I am.


My personal style is extremely preppy, like everyone I have my days where I'm not preppy
the sweatpants days, or the days where I absolutely have to wear the cute boho dress I bought last month... and on those days I shed my label and tread the waters of other styles.


But my go to, the style that I always come back to at the end of the day is the same, I'm preppy in my taste in clothes, accessories, makeup and hair, I'm just preppy... and that's not a bad thing!


Why shed my label... I think it's time to embrace it.


Kisses...
Tesla

No comments:

Post a Comment