Monday, January 11, 2016

When It all Gets to Be too Much...

There gets to be a point where it all gets to be too much...

I hit that point in late November, and that's why I haven't been here to see you loves in so long.
It wasn't my intention to leave you behind, but things got so busy and crazy so fast that I thought I might lose my mind if something didn't give.

Sadly that something had to be my sweet blog.

I'll be back later this week with a life update... and I promise regular content will be returning soon!

I've missed you all!

But for now... I guess I'll be going...

Love, Tesla

Oh and Go Tigers... since they made it to the Natty and all!

Wishing the Clemson Tigers the very best of luck tonight from the deepest depths of my Garnet and Black Heart!



No comments:

Post a Comment