2. How do you like your steak?
medium rare... It's wonderful!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
4. What is your favorite TV show?
I have bit of a three way tie, Grey's Anatomy, The Bachelor, and Crossing Lines (it's on Netflix, you should TOTALLY check it out)
5. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Probably either Texas or France (I know, totally different places).
6. What did you have for breakfast?
Smoothie... complete with Almond Milk... yummy (not)
7. What is your favorite food?
8. Foods you dislike?
Onions, Spicy food, and twinkies
9. Favorite place to eat?
Mig's Pizza Palace (if you're not from where I'm from you don't know what that is)
10. Favorite dressing?
Ginger (like the kind you get at a Hibachi Restaurant)
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?
12. What are your favorite clothes?
Leggings! Hands down leggings.
13. Where would you visit if you could?
England, Scotland, Ireland, France
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
at the moment 1/2 empty. It's been a rough few weeks.
15. Where do you want to retire?
retire??? with my student loans? Ha.
16. Favorite time of day?
17. Where were you born?
Langley Air Force Base, Virginia.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Soccer, Football, and Figure Skatin
19. What is your favorite fragrance?
I don't have one.
20. What is your favorite face cream?
I don't use one.
21. Favorite baby/kids products?
none... don't have any of those either
22. People watcher?
23. Are you a morning or a night person?
Morning all the way
24. Do you have any pets?
One Cat, my sweet Diva
25.Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
A mom, more than anything, and above everything else.
27. What is your favorite memory?
Spending time with my Papa. Just every minute of that.
28. Are you a cat or a dog person?
29. Are you married?
30. Always wear your seat belt?
31. Been in a car accident?
Twice while driving, minor accidents, but several where I was the passenger, one major that could have been deadly had I been sitting on the passenger side of the car.
32. Any pet peeves?
People who act like they know what's going on with you.
33. Favorite pizza toppings?
Can't have pizza any more... stupid PCOS taking my dairy and gluten from me.
34. Favorite flower?
Sunflowers, Wild Flowers, and Roses... Orchids get an honorable mention
35. Favorite ice cream?
Can't have ice cream. So no favorites
Chic-Fil-A, not that I can eat there anymore (see numbers 25 and 33)
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
38. From whom did you get your last email?
School... they're the only ones I ever get emails from.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not really, I considered spontaneously cutting my hair and dying it blonde... we will see if that actually happens!
41. Like your job?
Love it, i'll miss it like crazy come graduation!
Love it! Especially since it's a huge part of my new eating lifestyle!
43. What was your favorite vacation?
I'd have to say my honeymoon, or the trip my husband and I took to Texas last March. Both were wonderful.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
45. What are you listening to right now?
A Lecture... I may or may not be working on this in class ;) i know shame on me... cut me some slack I'm a last semester 3L!
46. What is your favorite color?
Black, Mint, Teal, and Light Pink
47. How many tattoos do you have?
still just the one
48. Coffee drinker?
Used to be, but I don't like it black so I only rarely consume it these days.
Love Always, xoxo