Friday, September 02, 2016

Get Fit or Die Trying... the reboot...

(Disclaimer... if you don't want to see a picture of me in a sports bra and leggings maybe don't scroll all the way to the bottom of this post! And if you do scroll, and have something mean to say about how I look, just know I know i'm overweight... that's the WHOLE POINT OF THIS POST! So all you're gonna do is make me cry and that's not nice)

Hey Y'all! It's been a minute since I've posted anything here. 
There are several reasons, but the biggest one being that between studying for the bar, and taking care of our now seven month old puptato I'm at a loss for time to do much else. But the Bar is behind me now, results won't be released until October, and the job search is in full swing so I have a little bit more time to spend with my dear sweet blog loves!

I hit something I never thought I'd see recently, and it has opened my eyes that i've backslid further than i realized in the past three years... the other day i stepped on the scale and I topped 260. Which is the heaviest I've ever been, for sure. 

Something's got to give, and it's got to be me.

If you're bored with my bitching about my weight feel free to ignore these posts, but if you're interested in being my accountability buddy ;) feel free to comment/contact me. We can be friends on this journey and I'd love the company. I'll be back each week with an update!

So Here Goes...

Starting Stats : September 1, 2016

Weight: 260 lbs
Goal Weight: 180 lbs
Total to lose: 80 lbs

And much to my chagrin... a nice set of before pictures for reference :/ No i'm not pregnant, i just have the unfortunate flaw of carrying the majority of my extra weight in my stomach.




No comments:

Post a Comment